Suitable for use on humans and animals, our Lyme Disease Test Kit is a unique kit to test ticks for the presence of the Borellia bacteria associated with Lyme Disease. Results are provided within a maximum of four working days from receipt of the tick as an independent laboratory report, which can be shown to a medical or veterinary practitioner.
Rapid, early treatment of Lyme disease is crucial to avoid the development of chronic, long term symptoms, however current medical testing is limited in early stage infections. Our kit is an invaluable aid in successful, rapid diagnosis.
How to use:
Full instructions are supplied with each kit and should be referred to when using the product. Summary instructions are below for general guidance.
- Remove tick using the tools provided.
- Place the tick in the tube provided, push the lid on tightly and attach the label, detailing your name, email address and phone number.
- Place into the prepaid postage package and post immediately.
- Retain the label detailing your unique ID number.
- Test results will be returned via e mail, within a maxiumum of four working days. The send from e mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check any spam folders that you may have in case the e mail is allocated to this folder.
- Unique tick removal tool
- Test tube
- Test tube information label
- Secure packaging for freepost mail return